Revchem Composites: 330A403D-S: Revchem Composites House Resin. DCPD 20 min
Revchem 30A403D-S is a medium reactive, thixotropic, pre-promoted resin designed for use in the manufacturing of boats and other composite parts using hand lay-up or spray-up application methods.
Features & Benefits
• Fast laminate cure allows for faster production rates without the loss of surface profile.
• Reduced post cure.
• Fast and complete fiber wet-out.
• Good resistance to osomotic blistering. (For improved blister resistance, a skin coat made with Hydropel® H034-A, H100-W or H100-M can be used)
• Will provided good physical properties in finished part.
• Adaptable to a variety of manufacturing processes and conditions.
• Meets MACT requirements for low HAP resins in the marine industry.