30H834RL30: Polyester DCPD W/WX H-834-RML
Altek Low Volatiles LowProfile Laminating Resin
Altek® H834-R Series Polyester Resin
Altek H834-R is a medium reactive, thixotropic, pre-promoted, low profile, low styrene resin.
Altek H834-R resin is designed for use in the manufacturing of boats and other composite parts using hand lay-up or spray-up applications methods.
- Fast laminate cure rate allows for faster production rates without loss of surface profile
- Reduced post cure
- Fast and complete fiber wet-out
- Good resistance to osmotic blistering. (For improved blister resistance, a skin coat made with Hydropel® H034-A, H100-W or H100-M can be used).
- Will provide good physical properties in finished part
- Adaptable to a variety of manufacturing processes and conditions
- Meets MACT requirements for low HAP resins in the marine industry
- Some versions comply with California’s AQMD Rule 1162