Website Revchem Composites
Composite Solutions... Delivered Daily
Summary of Role/Position & Responsibilities
Manages the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the Accounting, Finance and Credit/Collection Departments. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include the following:
- Safeguard assets and assure accurate and timely recording of all transactions by implementing disciplines of internal audits, controls and checks across all departments
- Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, invoicing/billing, customer credits and collections, payroll, perpetual inventory integrity, fixed asset records, general & entity accounting, cost accounting.
- Develop and maintain the Company’s accounting policies, procedures and related documentation to include strong internal controls and ensure compliance with relevant accounting standards.
- Timely monthly financial records for the Controller and CFO
- Provide financial analysis tools to evaluate company ventures or special projects, programs, capital expenditures, products costing, etc. when necessary.
- Interface with outside CPAs, banks and lessors, casualty/liability insurance agent(s), credit card companies, and collection agencies
- Report to the Controller in writing and verbally
- Maintaining regulatory compliance with Federal, State and local authorities such as income taxes, payroll taxes, sales taxes, property taxes, fuel taxes and local tax requirements.
- Assist in month-end closing: prepare Journal Entries, validate reconciliation.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations; ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries and complaints.
Qualities of a successful person in this position:
- Ability to analyze situations accurately and take effective action
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively – self starter
- Demonstrates high level of accountability and ownership
- Organized with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Work productively/effectively when faced with time pressures and disruptions
- Prior Supervision experience within a mid-size company
- Relevant industry: 5 years
- Accounting: 5 years
- Bachelor’s (Required) Concentration in Accounting/Finance
In accordance with California’s labor code, the expected salary range for this position is between $80,000 and $100,000 annually. A new hire’s actual pay will be determined based on experience, skillset, geographic location, and other job-related factors.
Travel is not required as part of the core function of the position, however, occasional travel may be needed for training and/or team-building exercises.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@revchem.com