Website Revchem Composites
Composite Solutions... Delivered Daily
Summary: This job involves driving, delivering composites materials, pick-up, service, reporting, safety, maintenance, and other duties as assigned by management. The driver will maintain a positive attitude that promotes team work within the company and a favorable image.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowlede, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate and drive different kinds of vans and box trucks to transport goods and materials
- Plan trip logistics and obtain necessary documents to transport goods
- Load and unload cargo
- Check product with customer against packing list for accuracy, damage of material or discrepancies
- Ensure cargo is secured properly and is compliant with safety requirements
- Follow safety procedures for transporting hazardous goods
- Perform pre-trip, en-route and post-trip inspection of vehicle including equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel expenditure
- Maintain Driver Log, DVIR’s, IFTA and Trip Sheet logs according to state and federal regulations
- Maintain open communication with supervisor and co-workers
- Report any incidents to supervisor
- Follow all appropriate traffic laws
- Report mechanical problems to the supervisor
- Keep truck and associated equipment tidy and in good working order
- May perform warehouse duties if necessary
- Offload using electric lift gate and hand truck
- Customer Service-Responds positively to customers needs and manages difficult or emotional customer situations with grace.
- Problem Solving-Identifies and solves problems in a timely manner.
- Interpersonal Skills-Maintains confidentiality, focuses on solving problems; not blaming others, keeps emotions under control.
- Ethics-Treats others with respect at all times, works with integrity, and keeps commitments.
- Professionalism-Accepts responsibility for own actions, represents the company in a positive manner at all times, approaches people in a tactful manner.
- Dependability-Always gets the job done and on time.
- Reasoning Ability-Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations, Endorsements:
- Clean DMV Record
- Ability to obtain a Hazmat Endorsement within 30 days after hiring
- A Class B Commercial Driver License
Education/Experience: High School Graduate.
In accordance with California’s labor code, the expected salary/hourly range for this position is between $23.00 and $26.00 per hour. A new hire’s actual pay will be determined based on experience, skillset, geographic location, and other job-related factors.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org