Receiving and Inventory Control Associate
- Responsible to receive and put away all product per documented procedures.
- Main point-of-contact for inventory reporting, cycle counting, and warehouse reconciliation issues.
- Maintain records for all inbound receipts per documented processes as well as non-conforming product, purchase order, or damaged shipments.
- Investigate any receiving errors, bin location errors, and any needed adjustments to inventory to determine root problem.
- Ability to maintain accurate inventory utilizing a company ERP.
- Ability to cross-train in other disciplines in the warehouse as necessary and able.
- Ability to drive a forklift safely
- Experienced with Visual Factory Methods is desirable
Education and Skill Requirements
- Minimum of three years’ experience in receiving and/or inventory management.
- Strong analytical, communication, and reasoning skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong work ethic, focus on process, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Exceptional ability to multi-task efficiently under pressure.
- Responsible, reliable, and focused on our mission as a customer-focused distribution company.
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service internally and externally.
- Work well as a team member in a time sensitive environment.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office (especially to communicate via Outlook)
- Bending to lift items from the floor and racks.
- Lifting items up to 70 pounds.
- Ability to operate at heights up to 25 feet.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
Job Type: Full-time
Wage: $23-26/hr, depending on experience, skills, and references.